terms & conditions of iOi events
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTENDING AN iOi EVENT
1. Ticket & event information
The Institute of Imagination is a Registered Charity (no 1109276) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no 04921852. Our registered office is at Second Home, 68 Hanbury Street, London E1 5JL, United Kingdom.
Our events programme is delivered through iOi Enterprise Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the charity that remits any accumulated profit it generates to the charity by way of Gift Aid.
All tickets are advertised inclusive of VAT and can be purchased from the Eventbrite bookings official website subject to the full Eventbrite terms of service (www.eventbrite.com/tos)
We will refund tickets up to a week in advance of the event date, unless specified otherwise. Tickets are non transferable. Please visit your booking via Eventbrite to request a refund. The Institute of Imagination and iOi Enterprise Ltd reserve management reserves the right to change the advertised arrangements of any workshop or activity in the event of illness or any cause beyond our control. Our staff are there to enhance your experience and to ensure your safety at all times. Please follow any guidance they give in relation to your own and the comfort and safety of others during your visit.
The Management at the Institute of Imagination and iOi Enterprise Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission to any patron and request that any patron leave our event or events run by us at other venues.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The minimum required ratio of adults to children is 1:4. Visitors are requested to keep their personal belongings with them at all times throughout events. All property is left at the visitor’s risk. If you have any queries regarding the above or any other matter relating to ticket purchase please contact us on 020 7474 9153 or refer to our frequently asked questions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
2. Age suitability Unless specified, our public events are suitable for children ages 5 – 12 years. If unsure of the suitability of an event for a young person, please contact the Experience and Learning team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Bookings on behalf of a party of people If you are booking on behalf of a party, you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
terms & conditions of iOi website
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
[If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that:
- we only provide our site for domestic and private use;
- you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes; and
- we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.