We work to improve the lives of all children aged five to eleven, but mainly those who are marginalised or from the most disadvantaged areas of society in the UK and internationally. For the last 10 years, we have reached over 120,000 children.
- Working with over 80 schools across London
- Over 30,000 children engaged in our creative learning programmes
- Over 6,000 children with special educational needs have received our free iOi Imagination Box: Colours
- Delivery of over 10,000 Imagination Boxes to children and families in need
- 200 teachers across India and Nepal engaged in our teacher training to help them deliver our creative programmes in their own classrooms
- Free tech delivered as part of our Digital Lending Library
- Worked with over 25 refugee families which is set to increase with the distribution of our Imagination Boxes to displaced families.